Details, details, details...

Perfect!

I am constantly amazed at the incredibly high quality of modeling that gets shown here on the gauge. We're a miniscule percent of modelers worldwide, but (excluding me.....) we must be the best of the lot.

BillS

spitfire

Originally posted by Bill Stone
Perfect!

I am constantly amazed at the incredibly high quality of modeling that gets shown here on the gauge. We're a miniscule percent of modelers worldwide, but (excluding me.....) we must be the best of the lot.

BillS

Excluding you Bill? I hardly think so!

Val

TrainClown

Someone told me once that God is in the details and if that's true, then I guess you're closer to God than most. I admire your work a great deal and I want to learn how to strew junk just like you. I find the real world is full of junk and manicured layouts tend to bore me.

Your junk is the best junk because it's old junk.

Detail Junkie in Waiting,

TrainClown

aartwmich

Hmmm..around the corner?? Maybe more like...yup folks he's gone around the bend!! LOL :D

Great stuff Mike....;) ....as always, I enjoy seeing your work.

Thanks, Anne. :) Long time, no hear from. BTW: the guys all finished their Foss' Landing projects. I don't think you saw any of the finished modules/dioramas on your last visit. You should check them out. There are some interesting variations.

One more for the detail junkies

Rusty parts from bygone days and bins and shelves full of junk have quietly accumulated in the OVT&L's machine shop.

Attachments

• interior5w.jpg
    interior5w.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 58

Lighthorseman

Holy Wow.

Outstanding work, Casey! It's the details like these that really bring a layout to the next level.

I
Bow.gif
to your expertise.

aartwmich

Hey, that looks like MY garage!! lol

Mike unfortunately non-modeling activites have dominated my time so far this winter, including cleaning out my garage so I can rebuild/get running an old snowmobile to groom my ski trails. I haven't even spent much time lurking on the forums..which is both good and bad.

Today tho, I have conspired with my honey to motivate us to try some new painting techniques for our little plastic/metal peoples. He's gonna paint peoples while I rebuild that carburetor..LOL

So many things..so little time. I WILL take time to check out the Foss' thread tho and see the final products, that should help inspire the painting project!!