Detailed Star Destroyer take 2 ....

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by FlareBaffled, Jul 1, 2008.

1. FlareBaffled

FlareBaffled Member

Thanks guys...I appreciate your comments. Sometimes life throws you a curveball, and you just have to get on with things. Having things to look forward to is important too, which is why I haven't abandoned things like this. They get put on the back burner as other things happen...but I still have the part-built test model, and I want to see her finished too.
  2. Chrispysurfer

Chrispysurfer Member

Hey Flare-
    I am new to this type of modeling and am loving it so far, in large part to the really beautiful models you have made. So let me just offer my thanks for all of the work you have done and my prayers for your wife and children.
    I hope our community is as rabid about helping each other as we are about our models!!
  3. 2Kamser

2Kamser New Member

hi Flare
    remember your family comes first, no matter what else happens your family always comes first
    i can imagine it is very tough and hard beating dealing with cancer, but i feel confident that your wife is one of those large number of people that beats it
    compared to that, this model is not important, caring for your wife and kids are,
    we'll be here for you when you are ready again
    now go and do what you can do and take care
    see you around
  4. luanoon

luanoon New Member

Great model.
    Hope everything will be alright for your family.
  5. Kjev

Kjev Member

When I was recovering from serious burns 3 years ago (yesterday was actually the the 3 year anniversary of the house fire), you sent me the first copy of your baneblade.

I've never forgotten that kindness.

What can I do to help you, family or otherwise? Anything you need, just ask.

In all sincerity,