detail parts etc.

P

philip

Hey........

first thanks for responding . Those of you who posted up to this point can have one of my castings. Just e-mail me. I'll pay the postage and send it to you. No joke! Sorry for taking so long.
philip58@bbtel.com
;)

Tyson Rayles

Sorry I didn't see this thread earlier but I've been covered up. Philip those are some pretty neat details, ones you can't find just anywhere! Nice work! :cool:

belg

Phillip I'm sorry I did not respond earlier but I thought it was one of those sets photos that just spoke for themselves. After rereading some of your input it would seem like you were a little disappointed in the rest of us for not responding(I was in the same boat waiting for some responses that didn't seem to come myself and didn't like how it felt). They are some very nice projects indeed and I'm sorry for not responding sooner now that I missed the boat on your offer.Although I don't qaulify for it could you enlighten me on the making of the tanks?
Thanks Pat:eek:

P

philip

The boat

Is still loading. Send me your address Belg and which one you want? Lp tank, Coffin, chimney, or outhouse. Its HO scale.

Jon Monon...I still need your address.

So far I have Clark, Ray ,& Val.. Sending this out Saturday Via US Post Office.

philip:)

belg

Philip how do I get the info to you I tried to send you an Email but your prefrence says you don't except them thru this forum. Pat

P

philip

Its in the mail

Val, Jon, Clark, Ray, Bob, and Pat. Should be there NLT wednesday. Robber B...maybe a little longer.

tanks for lookin............................................:D

back to the drawing board..philip;)

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Hi Philip
Got mine too, they are absolutely great. :cool:
I'd still like to know hou you made the propane tanks. Any tips, or is it a company secret? :D :D

belg

THANK YOU

Philip I got my tank yesterday it looks great. Like I said I will definately use it as a supply tank for a lumber Co. who sells propane or the like. Thank you for including me. Pat

spitfire

TANKS MAN!

Philip, I got my tanks in the mail yesterday - they look great!!! I can hardly wait to get'em painted up and set beside a couple of old buildings.
Thank-you soooo much!

cheers
Val

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Hey Philip, I could use 2 or 3 more of your propane tanks. If the price isn't too steep I would be happy to buy them from you. I think that you have a real market for your details. I'll be looking for your ad in MR in the near future. ;) :) :cool:

shaygetz

I'm still trying to figger out a way to mount the outhouse so as not to hide the beautiful board detail along the bottom. I do have a prototype as I worked on a building project years back that provided an old elevated outhouse from the original estate. Got a mite breezy in there when winter Nor'easters would blow in...;)

P

philip

details etc

Glad everybody likes those tanks and other stuff. I'm in the process of re-working the tank. I'm a rookie at this stuff but keep struggling trying to improve my castings. Its no secret in making the tanks. There is about twenty steps in making the master sort of correct...a whole lot of filing and finigling and above all time consuming. My next propane tank will be made out of a old rubber eyedropper. I'll show you how ..its pretty easy. Pitchwife: e-mail me again with your address and I'll send em out this weekend. Freebies rule! Jon Monon is making me some of his famous switch stands. cool can't wait. Shaygetz that outhouse needs a small footer just use some plastic stripwood. That should keep it breezy :rolleyes:

philip:)

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Hi Philip
Got your tanks today. Many thanks. It is hard to imagine getting them any more perfect. You'ld need a strong magnifying glass to tell. Again, thanks.

P

philip

tank

Clark: Your welcome .J. L. Innovations has the perfect tank. Have you seen em? I think they spin cast there stuff...paint and add a decal for four fifty each.

philip:D