desk top helmets

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by Nothing, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

thanks getter i put the shadow gaurd up but youll have to wait as i have exceeded my bandwidth!woohoo!( now i have to find more money to get more bandwidth)
  2. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

You can upload them to rapshare or megaupload an post the link to them
    it will save you on the money problum
  3. col. kurtz

col. kurtz Member

great models nothing keep them coming buddy :thumb::thumb:
  4. clif52

clif52 Banned

They look great so far. I'm up for Star Wars or anything else you have coming. I've been checking out your site and see several things to build.
  5. Gearz

Gearz Member

Woohoo.. your a good man nothing, thanks! I was drooling over a TPH I saw offered, sadly like yourself, it was way above my budget. *The full on costumes must cost the fans a packet..

This is a great idea. :thumb:
  6. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

these look awesome, nice work nothing... I'd be very interested in a darth and the tie pilot as well, they're two of my favourite star wars helmets... next in line would be the biker scout , an ep4 stormtrooper then boba fett
  7. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

well ive been hard at work on the tie helmet today.

someone has graciously offered to host em for me till my bandwidth resets.:thumb:

i also thought of a solution to a problem i was having with Darth vader so that one should be back on track in a bit.
  8. Boba Frett

Boba Frett Member

Nice work :thumb:

Any plans on doing a Biker Scout?:twisted:
  9. Gearz

Gearz Member

Oh boy... your TFP Helmut's looking really sinister ~ love it!:thumb:
    Any progress nothing?
  10. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

The post concerned was spam in Chinese. train97 Deleted.
  11. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

not yet but i havnt forgot it.:thumb:
  12. Elliott

Elliott Senior Member

Coming in late to this thread as well. I like this idea! Great work, as usual. Is it OK to tell us where these models will be hosted?
  13. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

they will be on my site. check my sig.
  14. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Nice work Nothing. ;) These are close to what I'm doing myself. Though I'm doing 1/1 scale helmets and armor.

Your TIE pilot looks like it'll make a great model!
  15. lancer525

lancer525 Member

Dude! That's a FANTASTIC build!

I hope no one gets upset at me reviving this older thread, but I wonder, if you'll take requests? LOL

I am hoping to find a 1/4 scale person (18" doll) to go in the 1/4 scale Mercury Spacecraft model I'm building, but it wouldn't look right to put a naked pilot in there. So, what are the odds of you being able to design a Mercury helmet?

I have some links to pix:

16. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

just saw this. looks pretty straight forward. without dimensions i dont know that i could scale it acurately.
  17. lancer525

lancer525 Member

Dude, it wouldn't have to be perfect. Just size it for an 18" doll head. Just a tad bigger for safety, and I can have an astronaut in my spacecraft!!