desk top helmets

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by Nothing, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

i cant afford to build my own armor or purchase copy righted templates so i made a smaller scale helm.

i beleive ill be doing Darth Vader next.
  2. 57townsman

57townsman Member

Wow, nice job Nothing! :thumb: It makes a really nice display. About how tall is it overall?

3. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

hey thanks:) it is 6 inches tall.
  4. 57townsman

57townsman Member

Hey, that's the perfect size to have a whole collection :mrgreen:

5. Gearz

Gearz Member

Excellent model nothing.. is it all card?.... If so, are you going to release the patterns ? if 'yes'... Please.. please.. please.. add a TIE fighter Pilot's Helmut to your list.. :yep: :thumb:
  6. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

lol its on the list. yes its all card! and its on my site!:thumb:

i have several in various stages. i did the red gaurd first cause it was the easiest and i whanted to see if it would work.
  7. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

scince you are the only one who is really interested in these ive bumped the tie helm to the top and working on it now.:thumb:
  8. clif52

clif52 Banned

I'm interested too Nothing! I just caught the thread. Are you doing just Star Wars helmets? Or are you thinking of others, like maybe the Rocketeer and Rocketman/Commando Cody? I'm a big Star Wars fan, but also a big fan of the old serial pictures.
  9. 57townsman

57townsman Member

Yeah, me too. I'm watching intently and waiting for you to get to Vader. :mrgreen: Did I mention they would make a great collection? :cool:

10. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

57 i am working on darth but got some issues to work around.( didnt mean to leave you out)
    sometimes when you only get 1 or 2 responses you think to yourself if its worth it:)

cliff- i am doing a couple more star wars ones that i whant done. then i could look into some other subjects if you would like.
  11. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Nothing <---

Here's a few The shadow guard helmet , AtAt driver , Bikerscout , clone trooper ..

just throwing these out their .
  12. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

atat driver, biker,clone, stormtrooper are all started:) not familiar with the shadow gaurd ill have to google it.
  13. Gixergs

Gixergs Well-Known Member

Wow what a brilliant idea should make a very nice and interesting display set. Sorry I'm late making a comment I like most other people on this forum are in awe of the models you produce and of the original subject ideas you come up with.
    Thank you for all the effort you go to producing these models and for letting us get our hands on them. Are you just doing the Imperials?.
    All the best Gix.
  14. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

thank you very much Gixergs. i cant think of any interesting rebel helmets. i might do a pilote helm.
  15. Gixergs

Gixergs Well-Known Member

Pilot Helmet, yep thats the interesting one, I bought a Don Post one for my son years ago and was most annoyed when he actually made me give it to him.Baddies always have the coolest stuff.
  16. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

The shadow guards helmet are black .. the pic not the best but it only the helmet you need to see lol !!

Attached Files:

• sg.JPG
      File size:
      6.7 KB
  17. CrimosnBronxs

CrimosnBronxs Member

nothing these model are amazing if you ever need someone to test build let me know I would me honered to make them
  18. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

I nearly missed this thread, sorry. Might have been when the 'new post button' wasn't working right.

Any way, I saw the helmet on your blog/web site. Looking good. I think they would look good as a set. Any chance of doing the actual people, Solo, Skywalker etc. I know they would be harder to design, but they would look cool.
  19. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

well it looks like all i need to do is invert the colors for the shadow gaurd.

crimson bronx i might just do that:) thank you for the offer!

paulhbell i had thought of that but i am unsure of how doing people would come out. as soon as i get cought up i might look into it.
  20. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

Hey Nothing,

Great stuff you've got going there.

My votes on a Rebel Pilots helm to :D