Designing the Su-7, Su-9, Su-17, Su-22 and MiG-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lex

Dollmaker
More great models!!!! These are coming out really really quickly. Thanks for sharing Paragon!

Paragon

Thank you! That bottom view is very very helpful.

You can go ahead and download the A-10, it has been approved.

Also, I moved all of the models from the "Aviation" section to the "Contemporary" sub-section of "Aviation". I didn't feel like some of the MiGs belonged there, but I didn't see a "Cold War" section.

Also, I'm about to upload the J-13 that I just finished, in case anyone wants to try it out. Its not necessarily great, but its something.

Also, there are two votes for the Jaguar next, so I supposed its the next on the list. If any of you have another preference, go ahead and let me know which you think I should do instead.

Paragon

Just a quick update: The SEPECAT Jaguar is coming along nicely, I'm building the first prototype now, and it seems good. I should start coloring it later tonight, tomorrow at the latest. I'm probably going to include one and two-seat options (all it requires is a different cockpit part).

What do you all want to see me do next? Feel free to suggest models not on my "to-do list".

C

cgutzmer

I created a cold war section. Feel free to suggest other sections we could use :)
Chris

Paragon

Thanks, I'll start moving files there soon. I also still haven't uploaded all of them...

Anyway, the Jaguar is almost done. I think I'm going to go with the Tornado next, any objections?

smyfe

Many thanks

I would just like to add my appreciation and multitude of thanks for the great models. Really looking forward to the Jaguar, If you get chance in the future any chance of a Hunter or Buccaneer:thumb::thumb:

Paragon

I was thinking of doing the Buccaneer, but I've never heard of the Hunter before, though I'm certainly going to look it up after I finish this post.

Just out of curiosity, do any of you find my models lacking in any ways (besides complexity, as they are supposed to be simple)? Are any of you displeased with the way they assemble, or the textures? Do any of you have suggestions as to what you'd like to see me do differently?

Paragon

Jaguar is uploaded and awaiting approval. As promised, it includes both single and two-seat options.

Nothing

Longtime Member
Just out of curiosity, do any of you find my models lacking in any ways (besides complexity, as they are supposed to be simple)? Are any of you displeased with the way they assemble, or the textures? Do any of you have suggestions as to what you'd like to see me do differently?

i think for what they are youre models are very good.:thumb:

Paragon

Quick update: After a few days break, I've begun work on the Panavia Tornado. After that, I'll probably create a kit for the YF-23.

I'm having trouble finding good, large images of the Tornado from all views. I have some smaller line drawings, but I need more larger flat-views.

edi

Hello Paragon,
yesterday I discovered your great site, and I am very pleased about it..
today I built your MIG 21 in Romanian colour, because I saw them often by landing at Timesoara airport, and I heared them roar, very impressive...

You do the models how I like them, fast to build with a very good look, a good recreation after a long day of hard work

great job, please go on

thanks
Edi

Status
Not open for further replies.