Designing the Su-7, Su-9, Su-17, Su-22 and MiG-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sdk2knbk

Haven't heard anything here for a while, so I'm assuming reality got in the way again. Meanwhile, here's a few more of my Paragon Plane builds. Lightnng and Yak-25, and the Century Series so far. F-100 through F-105, less the F-104.

Scott K.

Attachments

• 9-1-08 007sm.jpg
    9-1-08 007sm.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 18
  • 9-1-08 008a.jpg
    9-1-08 008a.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 17

Paragon

Nice looking builds! Yeah, reality got in the way. I posted a blog entry about it on my website. The good news is that I'm back in action now. The F-104 is in the works, hopefully it won't take too long.

S

sdk2knbk

Nice looking builds! Yeah, reality got in the way. I posted a blog entry about it on my website. The good news is that I'm back in action now. The F-104 is in the works, hopefully it won't take too long.
D'Oh! I should have thought to look at your blog :eek:ops:. Just did. Sounds like a very busy time! Glad things have settled down now.

Scott K.

Paragon

Alright, finally some progress, the F-104 is coming right along. I still need to design some fuel tanks for it, and landing gear, but as you can tell, its mostly finished.

Dyna-Soar

I already know 2 versions I want to make:
Chuck Yeager's NF-104
F-104 from "Tomorrow is Yesterday" and hang it under my TOS Enterprise.

Paragon

Ok, current list of color shemes to apply:

USAF
Luftwaffe
NASA
Italian
Mount Olympus
Drone Test colors (orange)
Red Baron

Variants include:
Two-seater
German CCV
NF-104
CL-307
CL-704
CL-1200
X-27

I'm going to begin offering more color schemes for sale at ecardmodels.com, but will still offer the base models for free on my website. Which would you all like to see free, and which do you think should be sold?

Paragon

Note; because Kancho already realeased a free version of the Luftwaffe F-104, I don't think I'd really be able to make any money selling it, so it'll probably be free.

I'll probably need some beta builders too. If you're interestd, sign on as a beta builder for ecardmodels.com.

Stormeagle

owsome Paragon!!!!

You really did save me time in "painting" one like that.....
Now I only have to do the HAF Tiger, The Italian Airforce Tiger, The Italian Airforce Cat & Mice, the Vietnam camo HAF, the bare alumium HAF, the Luftwaffe colored HAF, the..........

.....keep walking.....

Paragon

Glad you like it! I'm still working on a lot of different versions of the Starfighter, so release is still a ways off. So far I have 8 different versions:

-USAF
-Red Baron
-Starfighters Demo Team
-Luftwaffe
-German Navy
-2 NASA versions
-Mount Olympus

Still to do:

-NF-104
-Orange test drone
-Camo

And of course there are still the variants to do.

Paragon

Sorry its taking so long to get the models up! Right now I'm having some other people beta build them, and then I'll have to decide which ones to put on my website. In the meantime, here's the X-27 model I just built:

Paragon

Soon. I'll post when they're available. Still waiting for some beta builders to finish and send me images, so I can fix any problems.

Paragon

Finished building two more versions. The first I thought was the CL-704, but was actually a joint Ryan/Lockheed project. The idea was for the large triangle to work like a helicopter's rotor for vertical takeoff, and then lock forward and act as a wign during supersonic flight. When the Harrier began production, there really wasn't much justification for the project anymore. The other is, as many of you should be able to figure out, an NF-104 astronaut trainer. I'm not sure if the markings on it are the same as the one Chuck Yeager obliterated.

Nosports

Hello,

just to say i like your models and alway lingering around to get them as soon as possible ;-)

And i like the F104 very much.
Here in Germany its called the manned rocket, obvously due to the small wings......
An other, sad, nickname is widowmaker, because its engine stalled often and most, if not at all, this leads to a crash.

By the way could you provide a triangle-wing with the tips tilted ?

As i see you not only want to make other paintings, you want make other derivates of the Starfighter i have some concepts, which other like the CL-704 never made into reality.

* With double-cell
* High altitude-scanner
* with tow-tanks

And there is the north-american eagle, which is a starfigher-Cell on wheels wich case for the land-speed-record, maybe you could contact the owner of this if you would allowed to make a north american eagle ? A nice paintinge....
-> http://www.landspeed.com/

Attachments

• Hohenaufklarer.JPG
    Hohenaufklarer.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 140
  • a_Doppelrumpf.jpg
    a_Doppelrumpf.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 134
  • a_Schlepptaks.jpg
    a_Schlepptaks.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 133

Paragon

More images of the F-104s. This time the CL-1200 and the CCV included.

Nosports - I may just make some more variants, we'll see. I'm actually really getting into these F-104 models.

Hey,Paragon

I love the F-104 with the jungle camo with the orange fuel pods/rockets(don't know which one) and with three pair of wings you just show us......nice designing,Paragon.......

BTW,If you update it in your site(the 'for free' one),SAVE ONE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.