Designing the Su-7, Su-9, Su-17, Su-22 and MiG-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paragon

The files are finally up! They're available in the Cold War section. I've made 6 different color schemes, each of which includes lots of alternate parts to make many of the different variants. I even made a B-57G. Enjoy!

Next up should be the Beriev Be 200.

Dyna-Soar

The files are finally up! They're available in the Cold War section. I've made 6 different color schemes, each of which includes lots of alternate parts to make many of the different variants. I even made a B-57G. Enjoy!

Next up should be the Beriev Be 200.

Awesome, I love Seaplanes.

edi

Canberra

A lot of thanks; the moment I downloaded the files, realy great work of Paragon!
Of course my first will be the Luftwaffe in orange, but an American version has to follow. Pics will come

edi

Let me know if you need any help deciphering the parts, I haven't posted the instructions yet.

today I`ve printed the pages, and I think I know which parts I`ve to use; okay, I´ve looked at some sites in the www
The moment I start the fuselage

Paragon

When you say oversized in relation, do you mean they were too large for the spot they were supposed to attach, or that they were too long? The WB-57 has some really really big wings, we're talking U-2 scale wings.

Including a picture might help...

edi

imho I think the Canberra is Paragons Masterpiece, the variatons are more than impressive:thumb:
living in Germany, of course I first did the Luftwaffe version (others will follow):
today I get my camera back and so I did some pics; don`t forgett I build my planes in 1/144 and so I cut away all the tabs ( in this case not so helpfull as I thought)
Okay, edges and in-/outtakes have still to be colored
Hope you like it.......

Attachments

• CIMG2858.jpg
    CIMG2858.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 13
  • CIMG2859.jpg
    CIMG2859.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 16
  • CIMG2860.jpg
    CIMG2860.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 13

Paragon

Thanks! I really appreciate seeing those. Sorry the black on the nose doesn't line up...I thought I had it.

Paragon

Finally have some progress to show on the Be-200!

As you can tell, it still needs pontoons and engines. Its the largest of my models so far, because I had really nice blueprints to work from, at a very high resolution. I wasn't paying great attention during construction, so the fuselage is a little skewed in the middle. I've learned a lot about making flying boat models now, so I should be able to make the P6M-1 Seamaster pretty easily.

C

cgutzmer

Looks great paragon! I need to get out to your site again and check for some more french planes :)
Chris

Artie Bob

P6m

Oh joy! The P6M has been my number one aircraft to locate in a paper model. The pilot's manual is available on CD, if you need it, let me know and possibly I can get one out to you. BTW, this is a good time to say thanks so much for the aircraft already given out, I can't build them all, but my next few will be mostly yours.

Best Regards,

Artie Bob

Paragon

Appologies for the picture quality, I was a little rushed, the battery was about to die.

Release is getting closer and closer! I just have to color it, and then probably build the colored model.

Status
Not open for further replies.