Designing the Airbus A-380

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by Nothing, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Very nice, keep it up! :)
  2. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

Once again... What he said ^^ :D
  3. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

your doing a good job!
  4. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

well i appreciate the vote of confidence guys!:thumb:

knife-GREAT TIP!! you just saved me hours in front of PSP pro!

couldnt resist. i whanted to see some color!
  5. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

yeah that was a great tip there sir knife... and the effects are already obvious!!!

and speaking of flight sims... I need to re-install mine on our PC... its been many years since I last flew in microsoft's FS...
  6. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

well i took the time to work on the left fuselage textures. i still need to spend time in PSP but no ways near what i would have. by putting on the textures to the fuselage i can now better see some areas i need to work on and will help with placement of other parts. the bottom fairing is just really bugging me so i think im going to ditch it and start over.
  7. There is this .x model on pg 15 of the FMS2.8 planes on (sorry can't link direct to it). It might be of help. I can supply an .mqo version.

Attached Files:

8. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

ive shifted gears a little bit. im going to start working on some details, gear wells cockpit.although i dont know what the back of the cockpit looks like.
  9. littlemodeler

littlemodeler Member

that is one killer plane! great work on the textures as well!:thumb:
  10. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

looking good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Look real good, very complex polygon work on nose...think to re-work in that section?
  12. knife

knife Member

Great work on your Airbus, it's going together about three times faster than my Boeing 737. If you need to take a break with the Airbus 380, you could think about your next project. Might I suggest the Airbus Beluga?

Seems like a natural companion to the A380.
  13. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

You Are The Man But Please Keep It Up!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

LOL i keep looking at this plane. I love the looks of it!
  15. NYC Irish

NYC Irish Member

Why not contact Signapore Airlines to ask for sponsorship and hosting the model on their site when done?...Nice advertising for them?

Well done great work

John John
  16. Have you thought of contacting Airbus and asking them for information? They are very proud of their aircraft and would probably be happy to advance this little piece of free advertising.
  17. Oh, I forgot the History channel had a 2 part segment on the building the Airbus. I think it was part of their Mega Builders series. They showed the landing gear in detail as well as varius other aspects of the plane.
  18. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

Someone posted on my website Guestbook a little while back that they were designing an A380, and that they wanted my help. Was this you, Nothing? And if so, do you still want help? I'd be glad to offer it.
  19. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

no twasnt me. i dont know who else is working one one.
  20. 757rol

757rol New Member

Hello there:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Now that's a great project, and I'm still trying to pick up my jaw from my amazement, it's an Awesome work, I wish you well and just dying to see it finished.

Good Luck