Designing Porco Rosso's savoia S.21 seaplane

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by Triop, Mar 22, 2007.

1. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Not releasing it just because it can't fly... That's a pity... I'm looking forward to your one though :D
  2. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Heh. It says on his site it doesnt fly so we have to take his word for it. Over the last year I have never witnessed the 2 non-flayables ever be released. =(

Triop. Are you going to create the little 4 wheel dolly for the plane to sit on as well?
  3. Triop

Triop Member

I was thinking about it...I guess so...It would be nice for display.
  4. Triop

Triop Member

I'm putting this project on hold for now...I don't have any fun working on it anymore...........Porco out............:cry:

5. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

ACK!!! What happened??? Things were looking good!
  6. Triop

Triop Member

After seeing the other kit I wasn't so sure if I could do things differently...
    No worries, next time I won't look :-D

I'm back to designing the more simple things right now and I am quite happy with it :wink:

7. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

The funny thing is ... technically there IS no other kit.
  8. Triop

Triop Member

9. Zathros

Zathros Guest

I kind of know how you feel. I started working on "My Ekranoplan" because some thought it would be improper to clean up the original Russian model. I am 95% done but can't seem to get the umph to finish it. I will have to figure out how to make it fun again. Maybe fictional liveries or something like that. Porco Rosso is an excellent movie though and I hope this thread of yours may get more people to see it.
  10. Triop

Triop Member

That would be great..Porco Rosso is a must see for all the flyboys !