Designing ARC-170 Starfighter

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by julescrafter, Sep 18, 2008.

1. julescrafter

julescrafter Member

Hi guys. I just want to share, Now I'm designing ARC-170 Starfighter another STARWARS model ( Revenge of the Sith)

btw these are Anakin's Jedi Starfighter pictures, built by Rauf from Indonesia

for you that didn't know where to find it, you can download for free at

That's all guys
  2. Nexus9

Nexus9 Member

Very nice. I like the design of the ARC-170. Any possibilities of doing some of the Vulture Droids?
  3. clif52

clif52 Banned

Love the Arc-170 so far. Great pre X-Wing design. How about the rolling Destroyer Droid that has the shield generator from Episode 1. I don't think I've ever seen a paper model of it or the Super Battle Droids from Episode 2. Either one would be a great addition to the Star Wars models.
  4. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

super!! arc 170 one of my favorite ships!! you rock!!
  5. littlemodeler

littlemodeler Member

YOU ARE A GENIUS!!! i've been hoping that someone would tackle these two starships!!! looks awesome so far!!!:thumb:
  6. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you seem to be done with modern armor models?
  7. julescrafter

julescrafter Member

hehehe.. I need a break steve. btw I still designing bradley light tank though, piece by piece lol.. when paper-replika is settled I'm going to re-build julescrafter
  8. julescrafter

julescrafter Member

9. fructose

fructose Member

Awesome model! This is a must build.

And speaking of models to design, I'd love to see the Planetary Fighter. I started doing one, but it lost steam and didn't turn out so great. I even have a version that was 're-made' to be more detailed. If you want to have my files, let me know and I can send them to you. I wish I could have finished it, but I don't have the time.
  10. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Sorry if I left this out but...'s a great model.

-Your Fan, Steve