Design work on Airwolf is finished

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by Willja67, Jan 5, 2006.

1. Willja67

Willja67 Member

I just sent the files off to Silverw so he can convert them to PDF and send them to Modelincard.

Consider this a late Christmas present to you all. I really appreciate all the friendship and help you guys offer.

Happy New Year

2. silverw

silverw Member

Airwolf PDF

Right back atcha... Will... hope everthing fits!!
  3. Willja67

Willja67 Member

Yeah so do I. All the stuff that went out in the original Beta build will work but some stuff like the cockpit and the guns haven't been tested and I got in a hurry to get them done. The cockpit is incomplete but there is enough there that a determined individual could finish it.
  4. modelincard

modelincard Member

I recieved the files and have requested the tv show through my library. :-D (My county's libraries are all networked, it's not coming from my local one, but from one in another village.) There's plenty of stuff that can be done in the mean time, though. :) With school and all, it'll be a bit until it's finished, but I'll try to hurry (as much as I can).:|
  5. Willja67

Willja67 Member

It's better to take your time and not flunk school (Your mom will be happier) than to let everything else slide in the mean time. Fortunately I'm not the one everyone will be asking "Is it done yet? Is it done yet? is it done yet"...
  6. Kevin G

Kevin G Member

hey Alex, is it done yet? :-D

Sorry, but I couldn't help myself!
  7. angevine

angevine Member

Please can you let me know when the files are available?

And willja67 is right, school is more imporant than a model kit!!!

Well, that's my 2 cents worth :grin:

8. doc_harvey

doc_harvey Member

okay....I'll bite.....

Is it done, yet? Is it done, yet?
  9. modelincard

modelincard Member

(*Dawning my best parently-voice*) It'll be done when it's done. (*End voice change*) But seriously, it'll take a while. [​IMG]
  10. Willja67

Willja67 Member

That's a relief for me. Now I can slack on getting the instructions done!