Design WIP: Days of Thunder Lumina

Master-Bruce

Thanks a lot! I modelled this a good few months back but then got distracted by a new job and house move. It was only after watching it again recently I got the urge to finish the job. I couldn't find much in the way of blueprints/schematics of the car but did stumble across this. Only after talking to you now do I realise who's car it is. LOL! :)

Attachments

• gm goodwrench lumina.jpg
    gm goodwrench lumina.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 10
  • gm goodwrench luminal.jpg
    gm goodwrench luminal.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 8
  • gm goodwrench luminalrf.jpg
    gm goodwrench luminalrf.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 60
  • gm goodwrench luminab.jpg
    gm goodwrench luminab.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 66

Master-Bruce

If I ever get time to build them? The City #46 car was always my favourite. These will be available to others though when they're all done.

I'm thinking of doing a Lamborghini Aventador next.

If I ever get time to build them? The City #46 car was always my favourite. These will be available to others though when they're all done.

I'm thinking of doing a Lamborghini Aventador next.

Time? if that's your problem, I wouldn't mind test building for you :)

paulhbell

These would look nice wizzing round on a RC car.

Did that with your bumbleebee, still got the shell mounted on one of my cars.

Master-Bruce

That would be great! I always preferred the design part like I said before but time is an issue too. I'd appreciate that mate thanks.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Are you making these for slot cars? I know of some pretty big tracks around here. I bet they would be really popular. :)

Ron Caudillo

Creative Advisory Consultant
Staff member
Skip!
Good to hear from you again. And you're back to designing! Double good!

Best Regards,

Master-Bruce

Hey guys. My internet's not been very reliable since we moved house earlier in the year. I was wondering if there was any news on any of the test building?

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Just out of curiosity, did you post these models somewhere or give them to Beta Builders? Just a wonderin'.

Master-Bruce

I emailed emailed them to a few interested people at the time to test build one. I've not heard back so I'm guessing life got busy as it often does?

paulhbell

Got your email Skip but nothing was attached. You are right though, life has a way of stopping hobbies. I have not built anything at all for a while now. Willing to give these a go though.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Thought I would ask. I have seen this happen before. I have had attachments removed from my mail by my online mail server, stuff happens. It's good to follow up. :)