Derelict (Alien)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
When you do the Stereo pics, try to keep an uncluttered background. The rocks make it hard to cross your eyes!!

Marcel, Excellent job on this model! It really does the job. I liked that movie, and this model is just plain awesome!!!

@Vger 19981, you will have a very, extremely popular model when it is finished. There is s much room for greebling too, superb! :)

Last edited:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
One thing I may have to add: I did not use the additional formers (aside from the one in the middle of the greeblie mount). The structure is fairly stable even without them. :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
It would make a great shape for a Sausage Mold!! An "Engineers" Bratwurst!! ;)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
When you do the Stereo pics, try to keep an uncluttered background. The rocks make it hard to cross your eyes!!

Marcel, Excellent job on this model! It really does the job. I liked that movie, and this model is just plain awesome!!!

@Vger 19981, you will have a very, extremely popular model when it is finished. There is s much room for greebling too, superb! :)

Marcel, it might have been the morphine, these things popped out so far, thought I was going to poke myself in the eye!!. My Monitor is also 24 inches, so I had to get back a big, but WOW!! :)