1. Ladies & gentlemen, I would like to announce that there is a new photo gallery section. You can create your own personal photo gallery (to include setting up your own albums). You can even post videos. You can also post and share photos in the galleries of others (if that person allows such), as well . ENJOY!!!

Deltic Model Available

Discussion in 'Marketplace - Card Models' started by peter taft, Nov 4, 2011.

1. peter taft

peter taft Senior Member

Ok guys and gals, here's my Model design of the famous class 55 "DELTIC" Locomotive. The model is OO Scale but can
    be resized to N scale. She comes with the option to build the Drivers Cab {Both ends} or without. If all parts are used, then
    there are 248 parts in total. The kit has 3 x Sheets of parts / 2 x Sheets of Instuctions / 1 x Front cover / 1 x History
    Due to circumstances beyond my control, i have had to make this a viable project, i need to boost my income somehow !
    Looking around to see what i would consider a fair price to pay for this model, i came up with a £3 price tag {U.K Pounds}
    or around $4.75 {US Dollar/Cent} This Model is also available ready printed, but for obvious high overseas postage, i wouldn't
    think it would be viable for the buyer to use this service. The price for a printed version is £6 plus approx £2 second class
    Postage in the U.K {£8.00 Total} If anyone would like to purchase this model, please contact me by email...
    peter.taft1@googlemail.com Please note the model shown was a quick build just so i had a picture to show. I am
    currently working on a Class 37 Locomotive in the same scale {OO} and also easy to rescale to N. A picture of this one
    will be available very soon.

Attached Files:

2. Zathros

Zathros Guest

I have had the honor and pleasure of seeing this Fine model of the historic Deltic Engine. It cannot be found anywhere else, and not only makes a fine card model, but could make for a nice body to be mounted on a working OO or re-scaled to HO train set. Now that would make one very unique train!! :)
  3. peter taft

peter taft Senior Member

Thanks John, and it was MY pleasure giving this to you :thumb:
  4. paulhbell

paulhbell Member

Good to see you back online Peter. Do you accept paypal.
  5. peter taft

peter taft Senior Member

Hi Paul, i'm not on my own system at present, but should be back in action by the weeks end :thumb: Being out of the loop is driving me :curse: and i feel like wall1. Catch you later my friend.:wave: