Delorean BTTF

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by loenf, Nov 7, 2007.

1. loenf

loenf Member

here is one of my favorite cars, the Delorean from the Movie Back to the Future. Here are some Photos from my new Diorama, BTTF I Hill Valley 5th of November 1955

Regards Loenf

Attached Files:

2. OylPslyk

OylPslyk Aspiring Usurper

Sweet!, very impressive goin the extra mile with the diarama too!:thumb:
  3. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Is this my (paperinside) Delorean model?

Awesome work! Congratulations!:goldcup:
  4. londonbluemisty

londonbluemisty Wayne P

Fantastic Build:thumb::thumb:
    Set in the display it looks very impressive!!
  5. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

great job! ilove the display!
  6. love the little touch with the flyer great detail on the car to
  7. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

wow, this is almost exactly what I had in mind for my mad max interceptor diorama but i hadn't considered using a case... it's like you've just given me the missing idea to bring it all together, thanks!

Great job on the model too, if it's claudio's, it's in my list of movie cars that's slowly getting longer. Using this diorama-in-a-box type thing, i could stack them all on top of each other, which has basically just given me a whole lot more room for a whole lot more models, oh I can't wait to tell the missus, she'll be rapt! :p
  8. loenf

loenf Member

Yes it is! I hope you will post some more of these nice car models. But for the next time I have a big to do list ( Ecto I , Batmobile, Mach 5 ...). Thanks a lot for these nice models. Loenf
  9. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

WOW! Great display! I have to so you've done a top notch job on the build too. It's hard to see that it's a papermodel.

Didn't Claudio do the other versions too?? It'd be cool to see the flying one!

Well done buddy. :)
  10. loenf

loenf Member

Yes, I think there are parts for the "Extras" to download. So it would be possible to build the other versions too. regards Loenf
  11. Cláudio Dias

Cláudio Dias Member

Don't forget the Train Time Machine. :thumb:
  12. Namrepus221

Namrepus221 New Member

I tried to make this model once... but it didn't work out cause I was using regular white glue and the parts were reall really small at times.

I hope to try again one of these days with better paper and better glues.
  13. BigBadBull

BigBadBull New Member

Great diorama, lots of detail. BttF is one of those movies you can watch over and over again - didn´t like 2nd one thou.
  14. Holy cow. I thought somebody had posted a plastic model in here. It looks like Cláudio and loenf make beautiful music together. That's a great case and diorama. Dust is such a hassle with card models.
  15. undertaker6x3

undertaker6x3 New Member

This is a great model!!!
  16. dnalor

dnalor Active Member

Looks great 2 thumbs up