Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by dj6666969, Apr 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

As the subject says make some easy money! When you sign up you must have a paypal account so they can deposite money into it. For 5 mins a day you can earn 80 cents and if you refer others to join, you will make not only 80 cents but also what they make to which ends up to be around 1.60 a day or if you get even more to sign up that equalys more money. This is not a gimmic or anything like that. I joined earlyer last night and have made my 80 cents in 5 mins! After you sign up you go to the main page and type in something to search for and you will get payed for it, you get 40 searches a day. So pretty much you just type in soemthing differen't each time hit search click on the back and then search for something else and you get payed for it, very easy!!! Here is a link to the site, this is free you pay nothing, they pay you!

If you do not have paypal here is a link
    It is free and one of the most safests ways to buy and also receive payment on the net!

I have been looking around and found another site which you get 50 searches a day instead of 40 which equals 1 buck a day PLUS if you get referos you can make a dollar from them also, more referos the more the money. Check it out!
  2. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

how much $$ have u made
  3. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

40 bucks UNLESS the shares will be worth more which then I will have 80 bucks
  4. rustler

rustler Member

how long have you been doing it
  5. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

about a month or sooo
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.