Dehavilland SeaHornet

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by Sumato, Feb 12, 2007.

1. Sumato

Sumato Member

Hey, Guys! I've been severely out of the loop lately, and put waaay behind my design schedule. I had a death in the immediate family in December, and also doing aircraft transition training (aside from working my normal 90 hr work week). But things are starting to settle down again. The Guardian should be done in about a week, and the SeaSprite to follow a few weeks after. The next project is both of the Dehavilland SeaHornet aircraft, the F.20 and F.21 variants. Here are some pics of the CG development of both aircraft. Thanks for being so patient and supportive of Skyline Paper Models!

The F.20

The F.21

And the cockpit

She should be ready in about 6 weeks.
  2. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Sorry to hear about the death in the family............. models can wait..........

Your stuff it too good for us to worry you............. just know that there is at least one guy that will wait patiently for the models he loves to build!

Take your time............ designer burn out is something that we do not want you to see:grin:

ummmmmmm.......... you know NO ONE has done a Skyknight:grin:

3. Sumato

Sumato Member

I've actually gathered a wealth of resources on the SkyKnight, and definitely plan on doing one. I won't touch it, though untill I complete an A-3 Skywarrior. That airplane is the very reason I started designing.
  4. Gil

Gil Active Member

Sumato, You have good taste!

Best regards, -Gil
  5. Darwin

Darwin Member

My wife told me if I buy any more models, she's gonna leave. Gee, I'm going to miss her. Can't wait for these to become available.
  6. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

My sentiments, exactly!

7. Ponytail

Ponytail Member

Look at it from the bright side:

No more parts being destroyed after the scheduled house-cleaningsessions!
    Lots'of extra space: empty wardrobes !!!:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  8. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

I love "the Whale" too make that two sold already!

For all those USAF types around.............. will you make a 66 converson for them??!!............. really hate for those guys to loose out......... :grin:

You know soooooo many of their planes were NAVY birds in USAF clothing..........:wink:

F-86 (FJ-1 Fury), AD-1 Skyraider, A-3 Skywarrior, A-7 Corsair II, F-4 Phantom, HEY most of these guys are work horses.........guess it's hard dropping bombs acurately from above Mach 1:grin:

Just kidding guys!:grin: Just kidding!