Defiant Redraw Changes

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by ARMORMAN, Jun 5, 2006.

ARMORMAN Guest

Hey all,

There seems top be a small problem with parts on page 2 of the Defiant
    Redraw at Ninjatoes' site. I will be uploading a modified parts file to
    NinjaToes in the next day or so, but if anyone has had any problems building
    this, I would like to know.

2. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

ARMORMAN Guest

>edit< MY BAD! I thought I had uploaded the fixed directions, but I had not. I have sent them to Jonathan and hopefully he will post them soon.

I forgot to add that Jonathan Leslie has already uploaded the new parts file to his site:
  4. Cut 'n' Paste

Cut 'n' Paste Ex-pat

Has anyone got pictures of the finished model? I tried building it and had a terrible time fitting parts together. They just didn't fit! Try as I might I couldn't get it right.

5. papermodeller

papermodeller New Member

In Ninjatoe's Hall of Fame there is a person who built it, and there's a link to the site with 3 pictures: Ninjatoes' hall of fame
    And in Ninjatoe's Webshots there are pictures of the original handdrawn model but the pictures are not very good I think: Ninjatoes' Star Trek models
  6. its quite a good model im in the process of building it and its going fine and the nose i see what you mean thets the onlly bad part of the model i found it a pain to build

ARMORMAN Guest

Cut, If you're printing "size to fit," that may be part of the problem. The other (if it's the large curved sections) may be that the pieces need to be glued together center-out.

Also, here's some pics from one of my beta testers.

Attached Files: