Deep Discount Microtrains 10-packs

Rory Lovelace

Until they deceided to slam the door, the Atlas N-scale Forum contained a string regarding terrific on-line dealers. I didnt note or mark either the string or the name of a dealer that had very deep discounts on MicroTrains truck & coupler 10 packs.

Just to give you an idea of his prices for these items: The current best mail order I've found on the Net for these 10 packs is $31.49. This particular dealer was selling them for between $23-26.99 per 10 pack!!

BUT STUPID L'IL OL' ME WAS HAVING A SENIOR MOMENT AND FORGOT TO EVEN WRITE DOWN THIS PARTICULAR DEALER'S NAME!

If , by chance you think you might know who this dealer is, please drop me a line @ rorylovelace@hotmail.com .

Thanks,
Rory

BDC

Rory-
I know that Rio Grande Hobbies (4nscale.com) has some 10-packs starting at $21 and going up, although all of these are 2-axle trucks. Also, Caboose Hobbies (caboosehobbies.com) has 10-packs starting at $24.50.

The prices for 3-axle trucks seem to be around $30-$35 with no significant drop with any one merchant.

Those are the only 2 vendor on-line that I know of with prices you talked about.

HTH