Decal OOPS!

McFortner

Sep 9, 2002
Stockbridge, GA
Visit site
I ordered a 20 sheet decal sampler from Bel and it arrived today. Unfortunately, I ordered 20 all clear instead of 10 clear and 10 white! :( Now I can use the clear for my Gauge hopper, but they won't work for my 4-6-2 engine.

Argh! Now I have no idea what to do next....

I don't want to spend the $$$ (the Spousal Overunit would blow a gasket if I did.... :eek: )

Michael

rockislandmike

Nov 6, 2001
Edmonton AB
dayfornight.qazam.com
I just got the 10-10, and would be willing to swap a couple sheets of white with you for a couple clears ??????? I'm not sure if that would work for you, but basetically it would end up just costing us both postage................

McFortner

Sep 9, 2002
Stockbridge, GA
Visit site
Well, I decided to bite the bullet and spend my birthday $$$ on the white sheets as well as the solvaset and such for my decals. I'll have to wait for the white sheets to decal my NSR cars (the white star on a blue flag is the company logo....) but I can go ahead and work on my Gauge cars. I am already working on a 2 bay hopper right now in HO. It was originally a Conductors Choice (by Life Like) L & N hopper. Since it was the right color, all I needed to do is remove the old markings and print new ones. Right now, the clear sealant is drying on the second of many coats to the sheet. Now I have to wash the remains of the alcohol off the car so I can put gloss in it too. I can't wait to get this baby up and running... ;)

Michael