deans plug question

Discussion in 'RC General & Getting Started' started by Wvamateur, Mar 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wvamateur

Wvamateur Member

i want to convert all my plugs to deans plug, i have 3 packs, and i will have to get to male sides for the car and my charger. what all do i need to get, what are the part names i need.
  2. mastmec

mastmec Member

Just get the separate kits (1 male 1 female) You can get just the three and put a male on the ESC and charger. If you have the bullet style connectors on the motor I would replace them also, put the male on the motor and the female on the ESC motor leads so that they don't get switched on accident. This also makes for quick motor changes if you have more than one, and you don't have to worry about a solder gun to change things out when your racing. With the Deans plugs, hard wiring is a thing of tha past.
  3. Wvamateur

Wvamateur Member

so i would need to get 3 of the 2-pin ultra plug product number 1300
    and the buller connectors you were talking about are they the single pin kind?
  4. mastmec

mastmec Member

Use three of them for your batteries, use more for your motor, not the bullet connectors.
  5. Wvamateur

Wvamateur Member

ok i understand now. converting to all deands plugs will give me a slightly longer run time out of my packs right?
  6. mastmec

mastmec Member

Yea, but you won't notice it unless your running hot mod motors, and you won't have meltdowns either.
  7. Wvamateur

Wvamateur Member

cool, thanks for all the help
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.