DCC for N Scale

I've followed some of the discussions on which DCC system is best/preferred. I'm currently operating DC in N Scale, and wonder whether forum members have any suggestions for preferred DCC systems/non-preferred systems in this scale?
I own a Precision Craft EMD 7 that has a chip installed - though it's difficult to ascertain which systems this chip is compatible with. Does anyone know this, or should I contact PCM to find out?
Also, I'm useless at taking locas apart (and indeed putting them back together), so do you guys out there know whether there are any folk who'll put in N scale chips without charging an arm and a leg...?!:D

UP SD40-2

Meiriongwril:wave:, ANY DCC system will work with your N scale DCC engines:thumb:. HOWEVER, if you plan on having sound in your engines, the Bachmann DCC system WILL NOT let you operate the sounds:rolleyes:. you might want to consider that when checking the different systems out;). :D -Deano

NYNH&H

DCC decoders should be compatible with any system. The Digitrax Zephyr is an awesome system from someone who wants 4 or less operators, and works equally well in HO or N. It is very expandable, unlike other systems, and is the only system with a true peer-to-peer network architecture for adding throttles and other devices. I have one in HO, and I love it!

Tony's will do a decoder install for $45 plus cost of decoder. Thats a good deal for those little tiny scale locos. :D