DB-3 Russian Bomber

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by sdr mike, Nov 1, 2005.

1. sdr mike

sdr mike New Member

2. Al hazlet

Al hazlet Member

I see the picture, but is the model available? Could I get the link for the BT Cad site? (I tried searching myself, and had no luck finding this)

Al hazlet
  3. rickstef

rickstef Guest

backtrack to .ru ending, and you will get the site

4. Darwin

Darwin Member

The site seems to be down for the count. Did anyone get the file and be willing to send it to me?
  5. shoki2000

shoki2000 Active Member

6. Al hazlet

Al hazlet Member

Thanks, I could never get the parent group to open, in IE or in firefox.

Al hazlet
  7. charliec

charliec Active Member

I got the file ok before Icegroup's site died - I'll send it. If you want a copy send me a PM.

It's a strange design - the fuselage is heavily framed but the wings and tail
    don't seem to have any supporting framework - I can't see how that's going to work. Admittedly I only had time to have a quick look at the file.

8. hpept

hpept Member

Is the site down? this morning i went there and it was working. Now it doesn't respond anymore.
  9. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Michael's link worked for me.............though I had to wait for the download to start. They want you to upgrade to a membership if you want instant gratification. Had to wait bout 15 seconds..........not long in real time.....
    f o r e v e r in internet time.lol

Model looks pretty good at fist glance...........lot-o-detail and weathering are big pluses in my book. Worth the wait to download.