Das Andromeda Gerät; Nazi UFOs

Z

Zathros

Very cool looking model. It is funny how many people extrapolate some fantastic claims, so have become so large, you wonder how World War 2 ended the way it did.

The drawings and designs are fun. I even read a story about how the great flying wing of the Germans was the first flying wing when the German Prototype crashed, and the Northrop Flying wing, the N9m had been flying, and quite successfully for many years.

I imagine this will be as nice as the rest of your models, so we are in for a treat!!!:thumb:

RocketmanTan

Instruction sheet drawn up

Very cool looking model. It is funny how many people extrapolate some fantastic claims, so have become so large, you wonder how World War 2 ended the way it did.

The drawings and designs are fun. I even read a story about how the great flying wing of the Germans was the first flying wing when the German Prototype crashed, and the Northrop Flying wing, the N9m had been flying, and quite successfully for many years.

I imagine this will be as nice as the rest of your models, so we are in for a treat!!!:thumb:
Heh, I never believed in the whole Nazi UFO shtick, but it sure makes for an interesting story!

Instruction sheet: http://rocketmantan.deviantart.com/art/Andromeda-Geraet-instructions-245929656

I'll be including a miniature haunebu to place in the hangar bay. More pics to come.

Z

Zathros

My German is as Good as Google Translate. Which of course means, I speak horrible high school German and if it wasn't for Google Translate, I'd be stuck speaking Engrish. :)

Gerald43

Wenn Du möchtest kann ich Dir gerne bei den Deutschen Texten helfen.

If you want, I can help you with the German texts.

Gruß Gerald

Z

Zathros

Ich erinnere mich an ein Gedicht

I remember one poem

Wir wissen wan der Taifun kommt
Seine Nachbar bist ohne dach!

That's it, from German class.

Z

Zathros

Thanks, but it's not mine. It just stuck in my mind for so long. I guess it was the many truths inside!