"Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra"

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I agree! This is absolutely wonderful! (I couldn't have made it better ;)!) The size comparions are stunning. So you get a real feel of how big it would be in reality. GREAT WORK, D-WHALE! :):):)

D-WHALE

Utopia Planitia Engineer
thanks guys! the qestion is now, which model should be next! i have 3 or 4 ideas, all BIG models, but i would glad about any suggestion! oh and please NO federation models or non-canon! first: i hate saucers and WE or I dont need another Enterprise! second: there are alot of canon ship, they never made like the Tamarian ship!

D-WHALE

Utopia Planitia Engineer
i´m still waiting, that "Thunderchild" release his DS9! he put alot of work in his version, and i gues i cant do it better!
the Warbird could be a possible option! just need a reason for my girlfriend to explain her, that i MUST build this monster :eek:ops:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you for the link, D-Whale! You are correct, this would be the best DS9 model available. I really hope he will be able to finish it. The Talarian ship? Well, why not? :) It's always a pleasure to see all the variants of a design coming together (RB and I did it with the Thunderfighter). Go for it, I'll be following your progress with great interest! :)

Cforrest900

that would be a challenge! I guess thats too high for me! A Valdore would be more possible, but i had an eye on two ships of ST:IX
Sona's ship would be an awesome model to do, but is probably even more complicated than the scimitar. What two ships were you considering?

D-WHALE

Utopia Planitia Engineer
i really thought to create Ruafo´s command ship! it has alot of curves, but hey i did also the D´Kyr, and this ship has MANY curves! In my opinion it would be easier then the Scimitar! all schematics and orthos of the Scimitar what i have seen are really dark and the lines are not clearly to see!

the second ship could be the Holoship, but there are actually alot of mistakes between the orthos of some fans, the original sketches from John Eaves and the CGI views!
I guess the Sona ship has more chances for realising!

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
i really enjoy what you choose to do, im sure what your next model will be, it will be a crowd pleaser! thanks again.