I guys, I'm back again and started a new build. The BSG Colonial one. Like my other build, i love to do more than cut, mark and glue the parts. I love to add some détails and lights and this model will be challenging. I try to reproduce my construction like the pictures we found on the net. I started with the head. The first build was terrrible due to the cut I have to do for the windows and preparation I have to do to prevent the light from passing in the through the paper. I scraped it. The second attempt was not bad but I was not satisfied. The third was better but I'm not sure. I decided to steep this piece aside and do the fins and the back engines. Soon, I will start the ring (this one will be cool with the lights) and the hull.