Cyclone/Mospeadea

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006
Hey getter Update on the Alpha/Beta Legioss models. They are coming along slowly as myself and my builder find other issues with the assemblies. He is one heck of a builder anything I've asked him to rebuild he has. But we are both rather busy so taking time. Will post a seperate thread once we get closer and once we have a workable design will offer to you and a couple of others already picked out to build the real beta build. Don't worry those who have already asked are on the list. Plus, at this rate I'll end up having to ask someone else to do the graphics for it as I know I wont have time. Or the skill for that matter. Hey I'm just being honest.

By the way any progress on the alpha. I halted all work I had started on that one myself. I really want to see yours. Because even though you basically just threw it together it looks good. And in the words of many others for many other modrels. And all kids around the world,

"I WANT ONE! I WANT IT, I WANT IT I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!! PLEASE!"

Had to edit my post and add.

I have models in the works for the
Excaliber MKVII
Gladiator MKIII
MAC III/ Destroid-Monster as some refer to it.
Raider X3
REF Battlepod 2
Spartan MKXIII
VF 1 J

If you or anyone else want the 3d models I'm used to work from for the pdo files then let me know via pm with your email please. By the way these are all high quality 3d models that I've used as a template for the pdo works I cyurrently have suspened projects for. Just want to see if more skilled designers want to tackle these and probably release something before I do. Just trying to do my little peice to give back to the coomunity.

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006
Hey getter Update on the Alpha/Beta Legioss models. They are coming along slowly as myself and my builder find other issues with the assemblies. He is one heck of a builder anything I've asked him to rebuild he has. But we are both rather busy so taking time. Will post a seperate thread once we get closer and once we have a workable design will offer to you and a couple of others already picked out to build the real beta build. Don't worry those who have already asked are on the list. Plus, at this rate I'll end up having to ask someone else to do the graphics for it as I know I wont have time. Or the skill for that matter. Hey I'm just being honest.

By the way any progress on the alpha. I halted all work I had started on that one myself. I really want to see yours. Because even though you basically just threw it together it looks good. And in the words of many others for many other modrels. And all kids around the world,

Excaliber MKVII
Gladiator MKIII
Raider X3
REF Battlepod 2
Spartan MKXIII
VF 1 J

If you or anyone else want the 3d models I'm used to work from for the pdo files then let me know via pm with your email please. By the way these are all high quality 3d models that I've used as a template for the pdo works I cyurrently have suspened projects for. Just want to see if more skilled designers want to tackle these and probably release something before I do. Just trying to do my little peice to give back to the coomunity.

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006

Excaliber MKVII
Gladiator MKIII
Raider X3
REF Battlepod 2
Spartan MKXIII
VF 1 J

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006

Excaliber MKVII
Gladiator MKIII
Raider X3
REF Battlepod 2
Spartan MKXIII
VF 1 J

Getter1

Jun 28, 2005
Spokane, WA
Hello all,

Bad Scorpion's bike mode model project gave me the needed kick in the rear to finish the corrections I needed to do on the Armored mode model. I have submitted the model to a buddy of mine to host for me, and I'll post the link just as soon as he sets it up :D

Thanks for everyone's patience, the holidays delayed all my projects for a while. Now hopefully I can get my Ryujinmaru finished up :p

Getter 1