Cyclone Bike version

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006
Here is how the heandle should fit.

View attachment 6502

Basically a box tube shape with one side missing. the little tab on the cutout part is what holds the shape. By the way not shure if you did the wheels yet. If you haven't you should be able to just hold the hub cap part over the wheel and line up the the edge of it with the edge of the wheel and then get a line of how far the center is from the cent or the wheel. If this is not clear for you don't worry about it. the updated parts have this corrected adn the other 2 or three parts I over looked that pass through the bike.

Attachments

• cyclone bike handle.JPG
    cyclone bike handle.JPG
    9.3 KB · Views: 234

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006

View attachment 6502

Basically a box tube shape with one side missing. the little tab on the cutout part is what holds the shape. By the way not shure if you did the wheels yet. If you haven't you should be able to just hold the hub cap part over the wheel and line up the the edge of it with the edge of the wheel and then get a line of how far the center is from the cent or the wheel. If this is not clear for you don't worry about it. the updated parts have this corrected adn the other 2 or three parts I over looked that pass through the bike.

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006

View attachment 6502

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006

View attachment 6502

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006

View attachment 6502

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006

View attachment 6502

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006

View attachment 6502

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006

View attachment 6502

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006

View attachment 6502

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006

View attachment 6502

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006

View attachment 6502

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006

View attachment 6502

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006

View attachment 6502