Cyclone Bike version

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006
Okay, guys if you can pm me your progress on the build if any. Not expecting much since I've been busy also. But, I have toyed with the 3d file some more and corrected a couple of key parts. Still need to convert them to layed out patterns, wil send updated files once done.

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006
Okay, guys if you can pm me your progress on the build if any. Not expecting much since I've been busy also. But, I have toyed with the 3d file some more and corrected a couple of key parts. Still need to convert them to layed out patterns, wil send updated files once done.

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006

Bad_Scorpion

Jul 2, 2006