Cyclone Bike version

Getter1

Hey B.S.,

In that case I already have one printed out from when I built the Armored rider. I'll get on it as soon as I get a chance (still trying to get back on track from the holidays) and let you know what the finds are.

There is a model of the rider and weapons but I don't know how to convert it into something I can use in META. I have only been able to view it in Half-Life model viewer. If someone can convert it we can have the bike and rider to go with it :D

I've attached the file for the rider and his weapon if someone can do something with it.

Getter 1

Getter1

Hey B.S.,

In that case I already have one printed out from when I built the Armored rider. I'll get on it as soon as I get a chance (still trying to get back on track from the holidays) and let you know what the finds are.

There is a model of the rider and weapons but I don't know how to convert it into something I can use in META. I have only been able to view it in Half-Life model viewer. If someone can convert it we can have the bike and rider to go with it :D

I've attached the file for the rider and his weapon if someone can do something with it.

Getter 1

Getter1

Hey B.S.,

Getter 1

Getter1

Hey B.S.,

Getter 1

Getter1

Hey B.S.,

Getter 1

Getter1

Hey B.S.,

Getter 1

Getter1

Hey B.S.,

Getter 1

Getter1

Hey B.S.,

Getter 1

Getter1

Hey B.S.,

Getter 1

xyberz

I would love to get the chance to build this model if you'd let me.

Robotech was probably my most memorable moment in my young life. I even have a funny story to about how I even acquired the whole series on video.

xyberz

Robotech was probably my most memorable moment in my young life. I even have a funny story to about how I even acquired the whole series on video.

xyberz

xyberz

xyberz

xyberz

xyberz

xyberz

xyberz

xyberz

xyberz