Cyclone Bike version

xyberz

Oct 31, 2006
I have a question about designing models, since you're working on quite a bit.

Is it easier to design the model as a whole at one time or to design the separate individual parts that eventually get glued together? Seeing that when you print out all paper models, they're all in parts anyway.
In a way, at least to me, it seems it would be easier to create the individual parts as you know what it will be like as a whole, unless you are designing a model from scratch. That meaning not modeled after something that has already been created, which is about 99% of the cases out there.

xyberz

Oct 31, 2006

Is it easier to design the model as a whole at one time or to design the separate individual parts that eventually get glued together? Seeing that when you print out all paper models, they're all in parts anyway.
In a way, at least to me, it seems it would be easier to create the individual parts as you know what it will be like as a whole, unless you are designing a model from scratch. That meaning not modeled after something that has already been created, which is about 99% of the cases out there.

xyberz

Oct 31, 2006

xyberz

Oct 31, 2006

xyberz

Oct 31, 2006

xyberz

Oct 31, 2006

xyberz

Oct 31, 2006

xyberz

Oct 31, 2006

xyberz

Oct 31, 2006