CVN65 Enterprise

NOBI

Hi There,

Anybody have 3 views drawing of CVN65 Enterprise? she look real cool, huge and I want some carrier in my shelf :) Thank you very much in advance...

barry

Carrier

Hi NOBI

Nothing like starting with a bang mate 100th scale is it !!!!!!!!

Look forward to this monster

regards

Bowdenja

Hey............Hey..........Hey!

If the man wants to do the Enterprise let the man do the Enterprise!

Kinda partial, my dad is a Plank Owner, and some of my early memories are standing on the bluff overlooking Newport News and watching them back that baby out for the first time.

Nobi I got my Dad's cruse book and other stuff like that but no 3 view drawings.

Will you do the original cone bridge or the way she is now?

john

S

sdk2knbk

Nobi,

Can you open AutoCad files? I have a nice top view plan with aircraft of the Enterprise that I found online years ago.

Scott K.

NOBI

Thank you very much for all reply, I want to do Enterprise because E-2C (VAW 123) what I design is service in USS Enterprise, so it will be great ave carrier what relate with my aircraft :)

@John : Im not sure about version of my need is cone bridge or not...anybody can help?

NOBI

sdk2knbk said:
Nobi,

Can you open AutoCad files? I have a nice top view plan with aircraft of the Enterprise that I found online years ago.

Scott K.

Yes Scott, I can open AutoCad but only top view? thank you very much

Bowdenja

Nobi check this site out

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ship/cvn-65.htm

The pictures under the drawing show the differences in the bridge. The original is on the left and they way she is now on the right. I'm not sure but I remember hearing the reason for the change was the older cone shaped bridge cause air turbulance and interfered with the aircraft coming over the fan-tail.

john

Willja67

Hey Nobi I'm not sure if you'll be interested or not but I was planning on designing a F-18 awhile back and I drew in a three view into acad complete with cross sectional views. If you would like like it I can dig it out. I only mention this here cause I know you mentioned doing a F-18 someday. Sorry for hijacking the thread.

NOBI

willja67 said:
Hey Nobi I'm not sure if you'll be interested or not but I was planning on designing a F-18 awhile back and I drew in a three view into acad complete with cross sectional views. If you would like like it I can dig it out. I only mention this here cause I know you mentioned doing a F-18 someday. Sorry for hijacking the thread.

F-18 is my favorite :) I plan to design my F-18 someday like you said :) I really interesting to see your F-18, thank you very much in advance :grin:

Willja67

That file is on a old computer so I'll have to set it up and transfer the file, but I'll see about doing that soon. If you do make a model out of it could I get a free copy?:twisted: