customize sticker hard? or easy?

Discussion in 'RC Drifting and Setup' started by newbie_drifter, Jul 12, 2005.

1. is customizing hard to make or easy to make because i wanted to make stickers for my yokomo r34 and my impreza :shock:
  2. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Buy a sticker kit. Its easy
  3. fozz18

fozz18 Guest

make your own stickers

I own a vinyl plotter and I have all kind of colors as well as carbon fiber and brushed alum. Let me know if you need anything made.
  4. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Ey fozz, would you be able to make MX side graphics? I have an idea plotted that i want done up on my bike, but i dont have a machine or anything to do it.
  5. so u mean i can ask u to make anytype of sticker and u can make it?
  6. do i have to pay u though?
  7. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Guest

I would be willing to cover the cost to get some rcdrifter stickers made up, fozz18 what type of vinyl plotter do you have. I used to work in that industry years and years ago on encads and vinyl express plotters..
  8. fozz18

fozz18 Guest

stickers.

I have a vinyl master plotter, yes I can make almost anything, if you send the pic I will let you know if I can use it. All you will pay is materials plus shipping, stickers are light though and will be cheap to ship. Also I have carbon fiber vinyl for stickers or hoods, wrapping parts whatever.
  9. so, how much do u think shipping will be? wat do u mean by materials dont u have your own materials?
  10. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Shipping will more then likely be something like $5 top. By the materials i believe he ment that the vinyl isnt free, and therefore you also have to pay that cost so he can get more and such.

And the design i would want made would be similar to this one. (This one is a link) only not so extravagant and more simple like.
  11. fozz18

fozz18 Guest

do you mean the xgxracing.com? because I have a plotter not a printer so the dragon I can't do. let me know
  12. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Ahh, so you mean its just a lil one? Cause what im talking about is the side panel stickers for dirt bikes. The whole thing there in that pic, but it would be simple with a Thor design, some names and like two swooshes. But its cool... thanks anyways.
  13. fozz18

fozz18 Guest

sticker

no its not a little one, I think youve misunderstood what I have. What you are thinking of is a vinyl printer, I have a plotter. With a plotter you can cut you image out of single colors and if multi colors are wanted you can layer them. But I cannot print an image. here is a pic of the machine.
    [​IMG]
    also feel free to check out my website it has just a few of the images that I make. I have about 750,000 images to choose from. I also have the factory sticker sheet patterns for cars and bikes. The machine can do any size, the accual machine size is 24" but will layer larger images.
  14. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Guest

Spark he has a vinyl "cutter" plotter probably 27" maybe bigger, you are wanting what an encad or large format hp plotter/printer would do and that is printing on vinyl vs cutting out vector are shapes..
  15. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

i see... thanks anyway. Dang.
  16. i looked at xgxracing.com website all there was were just bikes stickers not cars
  17. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Lol. That site is just the site i got the bike sticker from. Has nothing to do with anything :lol: He was asking if thats what i wanted made, not the whole thing.