Crichton from Buck Rogers

Rogerio Silva

Nov 9, 2012
Rio de Janeiro - BRAZIL !!!
I hadn't seen those pics, RF, and they look awesome just for themselves. I must say that the small story you made to them really adds up to the model.
A great job, beautiful pictures, and a nice little story. One more benchmark for your already impressive paper modeling story.
CONGRATULATIONS!

Rogério

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Mirror, mirror

Thank you all very much for your kind comments. :thumb: They mean a lot to me. I am glad that you like the photo set. It's good to know that the price I paid for it was not too high (it was 32°C at noon, sunny, no clouds, and I caught a 1st degree sunburn on my neck and both arms while holding the camera... :p ).

I'm now working on the instructions.

Till they are ready I give you some comparison shots of both models. If you look closely you'll notice that the silver version is a little bigger than the grey one. This is due to the thicker card and proves that you'll have to tweak some parts when you are building the kit to make everything fit. Have fun and enjoy! :wave:

DSCF0487a.JPGDSCF0491a.JPGDSCF0495a.JPG

Last edited:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Parts pages and instructions have been revised. I'm now working on the little tut on working with coated silver card. Once this is ready the package will be released. Stay tuned!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
You are welcome! I'm now working on the instructions for the 1:18 scale figure.