Creator of Paperstarships missing?

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Paladin, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Paladin

Paladin Member

This isn't exactly an "Internet Find", but more like a what-happened-to-the-creator post!

This site:
    had some great models on it. It still says it will return soon, but that was put there over a year ago. Anyone know the designer? Are they on this forum? Are they planning on bringing it back?
    Just to note, I first downloaded an Eta-2 Actis (Jedi-Interceptor) from this site. It is a .pdo file, and a very nice build. maybe not quite as detailed as's version, but very cool nonetheless. They also had some great models from Homeworld there as well.
    I was just curious if anyone knew anything about it.

Anyone recognize this parts layout?

Attached Files:

2. causticphlegm

causticphlegm Member

3. martian

martian New Member

4. sneaker

sneaker Member

That's a Jedi Starfighter, I seen it before. Obi Wan's I believe.
  5. Paladin

Paladin Member

I do have the file for the Jedi Interceptor, and it is Obi Wans ship. I build one at 1/4 the original size, and recently re-painted one in MS Paint to look like Darth Vaders Sith Interceptor. According to "Wookiepedia" Darth Vader received a new all black interceptor to chase down the remaining Jedi. The one I have is a little different than the new one recently posted on That one seems a little more accurate, however it doesn't look entirely the same as the AMT plastic model that I have of the Jedi Interceptor. Anyway, I just wondered what happened to the artist, or artists from the paper starships website.