Cox R/C SkyCruisers. Are they any good?

Discussion in 'RC Aircraft & Watercraft' started by Starguard, Apr 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starguard

Starguard Member

Has anyone here ever flown any of the R/C planes from the Cox Skycruser series? If so, how Satisfied/Dissatisfied are you with them?[:I]
  2. Fastsky

Fastsky Member

Are you sure that they can be controlled by RC?? The ones I checked out at TH are free flight versions.
  3. Fastsky

Fastsky Member

Are you sure that they can be controlled by RC?? The ones I checked out at TH are free flight versions.
  4. Fastsky

Fastsky Member

sorry, double post by accident.][^]
  5. Starguard

Starguard Member

WOW- FINALLY A RESPONSE

Thank you my friend!!! Yes I'm very sure it cam be remote controlled. The remote is pretty lame cmpared to others, (all it controls is the rudder), but it does have a remote :)
  6. Starguard

Starguard Member

7. Fastsky

Fastsky Member

Whats your plan? To just try something different or to learn to fly RC airplanes? There are some electric powered planes that fly well and are responsive. Therefore I would consider getting one of these for flying in a small field after work. The Skycruisers however don't fall into this category. Also planes that small are usually pretty flimsy compared to balsa and ply planes. The fact that they break so easily doesn't help if you are trying to learn how to fly Rc planes. It may survive a few flights before something breaks. Then weight of epoxy glue to repair it will degrade flight performance. Bottom line; it might be something to waste a few bucks on to try something different but don't expect it to last. The radios that comes with the slow flyers or parkflyers don't have 4 channels and also have limited range. For a standard RC trainer plane you would have to upgrade.
  8. Starguard

Starguard Member

Thanks[:I]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.