couple pics of my newest edition to the collection

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by tg413, May 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tg413

tg413 Member

this should be fun [^]

[file]jato_004.jpg,4186,,[/file]

[file]jato_005.jpg,4186,,[/file]
  2. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

your lucky dude! I was up at a rc race last weekend and a jato was there and let me tell you they are fast! Run it and tell me what you think, and if anything could be redone on it!
  3. I read a review on that thing and it is the fastest stadium truck, that is pretty cool that ya got it
  4. tg413

tg413 Member

Thanks, i just wish i could get some weather to run it in.The northeast has been raining for dayz:(
  5. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

if it was broke in and set up I would say go for it, run it in the rain :)
  6. tg413

tg413 Member

well i got a chance to break it in today.These things fly.. its a really plush ride from what i can tell, it shifts super smooth, almost too smooth that you cant tell it shifted, but that can be adjusted either way.For stock servo's id have to say it really turned quickly on fresh bat's.The stock weight oil in the shocks needs to be changed out for sure as it wouldnt rebound the greatest.I havn't really had a chance to lean it out yet but its pretty responsive even on the stock settings with the exception of idle turned down a hair.I mostly drove it on the street breaking it and it would break traction even at speed (fast) , the stock tires didnt even hold up to one after break in tank , maybe its just mine but i actually had a tire rip right in the middle of the tread.I think once i change out the stock radio gear and put my jr stuff in with the servo's and put a decent pipe on it,it will be a handful for sure.I hit a couple small jumps with it nothing serious, maybe 2 feet tall at about half throttle and it was flawless feeling, with a little suspension tweaks it should be neck and neck with my losi in the handling department.As with anything its gonna need your own little mod's but all in all im happy with it.[^]
  7. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

sweet! So all in all is it worth the money?
  8. How much did you pay for it?
  9. tg413

tg413 Member

Its definately worth the money to me, but im like a kid with a new toy every time i drive one of my rc's......... Danny. ... man i got jipped now that i see them on ebay for like 320-350 and i paid 399- for mine but i didnt have to wait, it was one of those things when i went in the store and it was like blingggg.. right there in front of me ya know..it was an impulse buy, i really went there to buy a revo lol.
  10. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

I don't know if its the same for your LHS but when I buy a car or a truck from them in the long run there more willing to help me if I have any problems with it unlike if I was to buy if off of ebay and then bring it to them if I have a problem. Kinda see what im saying?
  11. tg413

tg413 Member

for sure its like when i buy tires off ebay for my street bike then bring them to the local dealer to be mounted.
  12. xtman

xtman Member

Looks awesome! So... wheres the pix of it DIRTY! LOL
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.