could someone?

Matt Probst

Mar 15, 2002
Hershey,Pa.
Visit site
Happy Birthday Luis!! Hope you have a FUN day!!:D :p :D

P.S.--Don't celebrate with Tyson's jug...you will regret drinking anything brewed in the backwoods of the Carolinas!;) There is no remedy for the next day!:D :D :D :D

Matt--Hershey, Pa.

Dave Hagan

Jul 23, 2001
Hi Xaniel, happy birthday, hope its a good one.

The user name Luis Lopes has been deleted, although it will still appear as a "Birthday" for today.

Regards
Dave Hagan

Xaniel

Jun 8, 2002
Lisbon, Portugal
modelismo.luislopes.net
thanks people. It was a good day for me.

By the way, my name is really Luis, but my user name is xaniel because my little brother used to call me that, when he was 5.

Vic, i'll reply to you in portuguese as well => "Muito obrigado."

Vic

Feb 1, 2002
Columbus GA
Visit site
Hi Luis, Actually I don't speak,read or write Portugese. I was playing with the Beta version of the translation tool @Google.:D I think that it still needs some work though as what you wrote back translated back into English as " I am very obliged to you" instead of "many thanks":D :D :D We'll stick to English from now on!!!:D :D :D Take Care My Friend!!!:) :D

Mar 25, 2002
Irún, Guipúzcoa - SPAIN
Visit site
Happy Birthday! / ¡Feliz cumpleaños!, Luis! ;)
That you have many, many to come!

Vic, I have not laughed more that a time when I got a technical manual (I think that it was about a graphic card) in several languages (english/spanish/french/italian) made in Taiwan. The english version was very correct (or it appeared so to me), but the spanish one!! :eek: :eek:
It was SO literal that the entire text was unintelligible, and plenty of funny&crazy sentences. I started to laugh so hard in the middle of the office that I had to go out, because all the people here were looking at me as I were gone nuts! :eek:
I suppose that it was an electronic translation, and the people in Taiwan don't bored to have an human translator to revise the text. :rolleyes:

I'm a complete disaster writing/speaking english, and sometimes I feel tempted to get one of these electronic translators, but then I remember that manual and I give it off! :D :D :D