Correct Spelling & Grammer

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Oldmax, Jan 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oldmax

Oldmax Member

I wasn't aware that someone had to use proper spelling to be on the GAUGE if that is so then I will remove my name from THE GAUGE and will neaver darken your Link again. I do not Appoligise Because I had to go to work at 13 to help FEED MY FAMILY & was lucky to finish High School. & at the ripe old age of 21
    I was Discharged From The USAF after serving 4 Years for my country. I left another Link because someone was always complaining about nothing I think this is Some one with nothing else to do but Bi## about Something. My answer to this person is Wake Up Get A Life You Might Not be as smart as you think you are , If you would worry more about the subject than Proper Spelling & Grammer.You Might enjoy life.
  2. Pitchwife

Pitchwife Dreamer

Oldmax, if everyone got kicked off ot the Gauge for bad spelling or grammer there wouldn't be any members left. :D :D :D As long as what you say is decipherable I say GO FOR IT! :D :D :D
  3. Fred_M

Fred_M Guest

Oldmax, that thread was locked by management because it doesn't represent the veiwpoint of the mods, administrator, and owner of the gauge. I ask you to read the last post by Jon-monon when the thread was locked. It expesses the veiw that the staff of the gauge take on the subject. Fred
  4. jetrock

jetrock Member

Everyone complains about their grammer but nobody seems to have a problem with their gramper! I visit my grammer & gramper whenever I can, but they're constantly correcting me about my grammar...
  5. rcline

rcline Member

hay max- dont wory sbout thw spelinf , in here noome is prfevt!
  6. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

I believe Fred said it all in his post above so we don't need to continue this thread. Let's keep it civil out there and be respectful of other Gauge members.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.