Cornerstone trestle - N Scale

Connor

Anyone have one or seen one in person? Any idea how TALL they are? All the info I find say's 160', but is that hieght of span? I need one that can go up to 10" tall.. I found one refrence on ebay that it's max hieght is 6.25", but looking at the pictues, it looks way taller than that.. Any one?

Thanks, Connor

woodone

The length is 13 1/2" per the Walthers 2007 reference book. You can build as a straight or 20" radius curved. The height is said to be 3". Also you can use additional kits to make a larger trestle, or you can combine and make a straight and curved unit. Hope that helps.

Connor

woodone said:
The length is 13 1/2" per the Walthers 2007 reference book. You can build as a straight or 20" radius curved. The height is said to be 3". Also you can use additional kits to make a larger trestle, or you can combine and make a straight and curved unit. Hope that helps.

Funny, looking at the pictures of it, it looks pretty dang tall.. alot taller than 3"

woodone

Yes, the photo sure does make it look a lot taller. Take a good look at the locomotive on the trestle, you might get some idea how tall it really is .