Discussion in 'RC General & Getting Started' started by Rod-Styley, Jun 16, 2004.

1. Rod-Styley

Rod-Styley New Member

thats lame , contest didnt last very long... no one even has any good logo's lol...... o well ill give it to RCdrift =( i couldnt get my scanner working in time to post my submission , ill post it if anyone wants to gander at it . o well , i wanted that shell to =( ima browse through the forums somemore , later all, and thanks?
  2. Member

savaskeet dude, I'm looking for a logo too
  3. Rod-Styley

Rod-Styley New Member

savaskeet? explain! hehe

btw how do you post a picture on a forum , total forum newb.
  4. Lil_angel

Lil_angel Member

Re: wha

The easy way to post a picture on a forum is do the following:

*[​IMG]* place the page that links to the picture you want to post where the ....... are.

Or you can alt+p to place an image.

:D Hope this helps.
  5. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Member

Re: re:

6. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Member

Re: re:

Un.. still waiting to see yours...

Also, remeber. This is a LOGO... not fancy picture with all kinds of stuff on it...
  7. Member

Re: wha

Let's have a skeet = show me

I could have said savabutchers instead...
  8. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Member

It should be skee... Skeet = Sex

And whats savabutchers?

Lets have a... what?
  9. Rod-Styley

Rod-Styley New Member

ok well it took me a while to develope hte pictures of me doing drifts in my car ... so i spend barley 5 minutes scribling on a printed picture so its not very good but still creative compared to some of the Cough* entries cough* in my opinion. tell me what you all think or dont think ... i dont care... [​IMG]

i dont even know how to do this .... i hope it works if not i gotta type all that once more..
  10. Rod-Styley

Rod-Styley New Member

11. Rod-Styley

Rod-Styley New Member

12. Rod-Styley

Rod-Styley New Member

/me scratches head

im a newb.

13. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Member

Go to Click browse, find the file name, and click open. Then click "Host it!". Then copy the first URL and paste... thats it.
  14. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Member

Hey Rod, can we not try to critisize others so much???????????
  15. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Member

Well, just wait till we see his. Im not going to crit it if its good, but if theres any flaw... expect some major cirt! I also dont think its right to cirt when you dont have one and cant get it on the forum...

So just wait... Im thinking the pots calling the kettle black on this one so far...
  16. Member

...butchers, or butchers hook, cockney rhyming slang for LOOK

Rod, upload your pic to my gallery and use the url of where your pic is as the code to stick between [​IMG] you have to use a remote address (www.etc..) not a local address (c:\etc...) otherwise it'll not show (unless you're hosting locally).
  17. Rod-Styley

Rod-Styley New Member

sorry for the critisim but its all in good nature beleive it or not . i always try to inspire competition... but i didnt spend much time on it since im toooo late... BUT if rcdrift decides tehy like the idea , ill do a good job this time lol. i printed pictures then drew on them , then took a picture with my friends digi camera to scan it so.... its a 5 minute job lol. please do critisize it as much as you can , only help me make it better.

and sorry for being a meany.
  18. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Member

Uhhh... so wheres the pic?
  19. Rod-Styley

Rod-Styley New Member

ok well the picture is on my computer and image shack says its being reconstructed or soemhting.. im such a newb. ill just email someone , already emailed guy but he didnt seem to respond. maybe it sucked after all? hehehe o well . sorry for suckign really badly , but ill get it eventually.

20. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Member

e-mail it to me at Corey(NOSPAM) Just remove (NOSPAM)