Congratulations ANDY and JESSICA!

IMRL393

Aug 7, 2001
Visit site
Congratulations on your engagement !!!

And on your impending move to the Smokey Mountains !

I was raised there (North Carolinia side) - you will LOVE the mountains !!! I still miss them after all these years.

The best of the season to you both !!!!!!!

May you have a "Wonderful Life" together !!!!!!!!!

- George Bailey

Thanks!

Thanks George!

You must be reading my website! I haven't been on here much. Been busy as you would know. The Rock Island layout of mine is coming to a close. :( As we are getting ready to move, the layout is coming apart. I wish a modeler would take the table. I would hate to put it into our fire pit!

However, I am still buying train stuff. Jessica tells me to stop! I wont! I have an idea on building a N scale coffee table after we move. I baught a book on it today.

I also see there are other Rock Island fans on here. It's about time! Also George, I might be coming to the QC. Not for trains but for a Ham Radio swap meet. I have to talk to Jess and another Ham Radio friend of mine. Did I mention his wife's Father works on the Wisconsin Central? He might be setting me a singal head to restore!!!

Thanks again George. Lets keep those trains rolling!

Andy

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hey, Many Many Congratulations on your engagement old friend, may you both have a very happy life together.
Shamus

Thanks Shamus!

Thank you Shamus! Jessica is my model helper as I have mention before. I guess it's a match being made. Our future plans are travelling this great country by train. (Our retirement plans) Maybe someday visit the countries our families came from. Mine are from England and Germany and Jessica's are from Poland and Germany. So, maybe someday we can see Europe by train!

Andy