Congrats To......

doctorwayne

Sep 6, 2005
Canada, eh?
WHAT IS UP?...:eeki: ...:eeki: ...:eeki:...I'm just going to pretend i didn't read that:toug::119: . THANKS JOE!:mrgreen:
:deano: -Deano

Don't worry Dean, that's no slight, it's merely a dated vernacular term used to inquire about one's current state of affairs. I believe that it's pronounced "whazzzup". :rolleyes::p:-D:-D

Wayne

Nazgul

Jan 22, 2006
Ohio
Deano...
The help you have been to so many of us can not be measured in post counts. If you have 2000 posts, then I can only imagine how many PM's you have received and replied to. Your help, encouragement, and participation on this forum are some of the primary reasons this forum is what it is.

congratulations, my friend

cnw1961

Jan 7, 2006
Germany
Deano, my friend. congratulations for 2000 posts. Thank you for all the valuable input and inspiration, but most of all for beeing the nice and helpful guy you are. :wave::wave::wave::wave:

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
Don't worry Dean, that's no slight, it's merely a dated vernacular term used to inquire about one's current state of affairs. I believe that it's pronounced "whazzzup". :rolleyes::p:-D:-D

Wayne
Wayne, THANK YOU for clearing that UP:winki: . after reading your post, i see i misunderstood the statement:119: , but now it makes perfect sense:119::toug::mrgreen: .

Steve, Wayne and Kurt:worship: , reading the VERY KIND words you guys have wrote REALLY means a lot:winki: , i am VERY fortunate to have such close friends:winki::smilie: ...THANK YOU!:smilie:

jesso, you ALWAYS have kind words about my pics:winki:, THANK YOU!:smilie:

slekjr

Feb 13, 2007
to Ohio
www.kiskijunction.com
Deano
Being a fairly new addition to the gauge I haven't read all your posts, but the ones I've seen have answered a lot of questions.
I would like to consider you a friend and someday I hope we can meet each other.
Charlie

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
:cry: Sorry Deano, I guess I need to work on the humor in my writing :wave:

Joe
sign1 thumbsup:wav: , NO NEED for sorries:winki: , in fact i found your question SLAP HILARIOUS!!!:thumb::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: What made it so funny was asking ME(UP's BIGGEST FAN:mrgreen: ) "what is UP?", i FULLY caught your humor RIGHT OFF!:thumb::thumb::thumb: Everyone else thought is was funny too:winki: , and we have just been having a good time with that question:thumb::mrgreen::mrgreen: . PLEASE, NO SORRIES NEEDED, i like good clean humor like that:winki::thumb::mrgreen: . (i almost lost the coffee i was drinking as i read it:eeki::mrgreen:sign1 )
:deano: -Deano