Congrats To the Steelers!

N

nachoman

haha, I just logged on to see if anyone had posted anything about the superbowl yet, and someone had. LOL

kevin

2-8-2

Boooooo!

:curse:

I hate the Steelers. As a Cleveland Browns fan, the Steelers are like the Antichrist. One of the few joys I had left in football was that Bill Cowher had never went to, much less won, the Super Bowl.

But, I have to give credit where credit is due...oh wait, no I don't.
:)

Clerk

:curse: :curse: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
My wife and I origonally came from up around Seattle area in the mid 50's so we are partial to the Seahawks.

Marxed

2-8-2 said:
:curse:

I hate the Steelers. As a Cleveland Browns fan, the Steelers are like the Antichrist. One of the few joys I had left in football was that Bill Cowher had never went to, much less won, the Super Bowl.

But, I have to give credit where credit is due...oh wait, no I don't.
:)
CLEVELAND SUCKS!!

we steeler fans have a series of songs, all named "CLEVELAND SUCKS!!!!" ... they are nothing more than people screaming "CLEVELAND SUCKS!!!" over and over again, to a musical tempo!!! ... and since i know you all will enjoy hearing a CLEVELAND SUCKS song, here's a link!

CLEVELAND SUCKS SONG:
http://www.steelersinhoboken.com/Downloads/Fight_Songs/MP3/Cleveland Sucks.mp3

GO STEELERS!!

Cowher-trophy-2.5.jpg

ezdays

Out AZ way
Something happen yesterday that I missed? Gee, sorry, I was watching reruns of "Hidi" all day.
104.gif
46.gif
bounce7

If ya gotta ask, then you're too young to understand this..:D :D

Marxed

balloon6 bounce7 balloon6 bounce7 balloon6 bounce7 balloon6 bounce7 balloon6 bounce7 balloon6 bounce7 balloon6 bounce7 balloon6 bounce7 balloon6 bounce7 balloon6 bounce7 balloon6 bounce7 balloon6 bounce7

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
ezdays said:
Something happen yesterday that I missed? Gee, sorry, I was watching reruns of "Hidi" all day.
If ya gotta ask, then you're too young to understand this..:D :D

I passed the age test on that one! What a great moment for televised sports! :)
Ralph

HPRL

Let's be nice everyone. We shouldn't be name calling here. We are all adults working our railroads everyday. The Super Bowl is only once a year. Maybe your team will win next year.

Now back to the rail talk. Boy did those Steelers RAILROAD those Seahawks!:D

HPRL

Marxed said:
seatle fans: ]

touchdown%20(Small).jpg

Yes Marxed! Your right. It does look like that football is on the line which is a TD. :D OH BTW, did you notice how those Steelers were practicing Model Railroading by putting the "SWITCH" Play in motion. Whoops Another TD!:D