Congrats Bigsteel! 1,000 posts

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
Sep 15, 2004
AZ
Congratulatons on 1,000 posts!:thumb: At this rate, you'll probably pass me up in no time!:eek: Keep up those quality comments and I look forward to the next 1,000!:wave:

bigsteel

Call me Mr.Tinkertrain
Dec 12, 2006
Cincinnati,Ohio
thanks alot trainnut! its really cool to finally be in the "1000 club" :mrgreen:.and i don't know about the "quality comments part" i just call it edumacated babbling sign1.but its really been great to be on the AWESOME forum for so long commenting on GREAT threads that even cooler members started.and also thanks to everyone who commented on MY threads,they all helped so much.thanks again.--josh

steamhead

Apr 16, 2005
Brownsville, TX
Way to go BigSteel...Always right on with your insights and commentary...!! :thumb:

Question...Do you guys (moderators...) have a "post-meter" that lets you know when a milestone is reached..?? Or is it an eye-ball process..?? :confused:

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Way to go BigSteel...Always right on with your insights and commentary...!! :thumb:

Question...Do you guys (moderators...) have a "post-meter" that lets you know when a milestone is reached..?? Or is it an eye-ball process..?? :confused:

It's a bit of both.... We just sort the member's list bu Post Count

Click here

And then we just search the list to see who is "close" to a milestone from The Gauge.. :D :D :D

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
CONGRATULATIONS JOSH!!!balloon6balloon6balloon6 Looking forward to YOUR next 1000:thumb::thumb::thumb:
:deano: -Deano

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Hey, congratulations, you are now entitled to use the executive lounge anytime you want to....:thumb: :thumb:
:wave7:

Oh, in case you were to ask, the lounge is in the planning stages and we haven't quite got enough donations to hire the architect yet. We'll keep you posted though..:wave: :wave:

:roll1::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

bigsteel

Call me Mr.Tinkertrain
Dec 12, 2006
Cincinnati,Ohio
thanks everyone! its really been great to have posted 1000 times this AWESOME forum :thumb:.couldnt have don it anywhere else.thanks.--josh