Concorde Air France now

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by milenio3, Aug 8, 2006.

1. milenio3

milenio3 Active Member

After showing off the British Airways Concorde from Ralph Currell and Erik Te Groen, I went to the Concorde again, but this time the Air France version.

Here it is.

Both planes can be downloaded from Ralph Currell website>
    and from Erik Te Groen website>

Concorde British Airways thread:

Photo album:

Attached Files:

2. milenio3

milenio3 Active Member

Attached Files:

3. dhanners

dhanners Member

Great work! That's one of those models I've looked at and thought, "Gee, that would be fun to build." But your build sets the bar pretty high for quality. Thanks for sharing the photos....
  4. milenio3

milenio3 Active Member

Thanks for the kind words, but I'm sure anyone can come up better for these two birds.
    Give it a try!
  5. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

Pretty bird there Gerardo, I might have a go at building the Air France version for the Museum I volunteer for. The last flight of an Air France Concorde ended at the airfield where we are located.
  6. milenio3

milenio3 Active Member

Thanks Rick.
    Wow, a Concorde a few meters away? If you can and have time, please send me some pictures of it. Just PM me.
  7. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

Afraid it's no longer on our airfield, it was disassembled and transported to the Technikmuseum in Sinzheim, where it is now on display, next time I'm up there, I'll take a few shots of it.

8. GT5500

GT5500 Member

Wow didn't know Concorde went into space :-D
  9. milenio3

milenio3 Active Member

GT, you have to thank goodness I didn't take the picture with Saturn on the background! :-D :-D