Con-Cor Gunderson Twin Stack Well UP N Scale

Discussion in 'FAQs' started by rudywa, Aug 13, 2005.

  1. rudywa

    rudywa New Member

    :cry::cry:Help! I just purchased this Con-Cor Gunderson Twin Stack Well UP in N scale and it comes with four small black parts I cannot figure out what to do with. Please advise.:wave::wave::wave:


    Attached Files:

  2. ezdays

    ezdays Out AZ way

    First of all, welcome to the Gauge. You'll get your answer, you can bet on it, but right now since I haven't got any of these, I've no clue. A picture would be helpful, and if you don't know how to post pictures here, go to the Photo forum section here and there is a step-by-step thread.

    Could these parts be something that secures the containers to the car, or to each other? Just a guess since I have no idea how big these parts are, but hang tight, someone will be by that knows.
  3. rudywa

    rudywa New Member


    Just posted pic, please advise if you can, the photo is 200% of scale so it was easy to see.

  4. ezdays

    ezdays Out AZ way

    Thanks for posting the pic, I'm still at a lose to do anything but guess. They look kinda like they would be some sort of grab bar that went under the containers. I know this isn't the usual way to move containers, but that's my guess for now.

    I remember being in the same boat when I got into modeling. One of the first cars I bought was a flatcar and it had a strange plastic "comb" that came with it that I had no clue as to what it was. Turns out that it was a bunch of "wooden" load containment pegs that went into the sides of the flatcar and were connected on a plastic sprue.:oops: What would it take for Con-Cor or Micro Trains to put something in the package without assuming everyone knows all this without asking...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

    But, you came to the right place for an answer.... Uh, I hope...:D:D

Share This Page