Con-Cor Goose Update

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Vic, Dec 1, 2002.

1. Vic

Vic Active Member

2. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Hi Vic, Never heard of the place, but I wouldn't mind seeing a photo of it sometime. A bit pricey (Unless it's brass) :D

3. Vic

Vic Active Member

Hi Shamus, I dunno!

Caboose Hobbies....$149.95
    Sunbird Hobbies....$129.95

Straight wholesale on it will be $101.67 so it may not get any lower than that $129 price. Hmmmm think I shall wait and see. Sure beats $300-$500 on a brass one though. Don't really want one out of the first production run anyway....probably has some bugs in it.

Darned if this isn't getting to be "a rich man's" hobby:D
  4. BDC

BDC Member

Vic - I've bought a few things from them when I was in the store a couple of years ago. They pretty much are a Walther's dealer, although it seems they've dropped their prices recently. I was more interested in their Nscale selection (wasn't much) but their HO selection was fairly good.

On another note, I may have to call them and ask where they get their information. They show Bachmann as releasing a Nscale SD45 and apparently re-releasing the 8-40C and CW's. Haven't heard about any of those yet.
  5. Topo

Topo Member

I have bought several times from they. In another previous thread, I gave some remarks about they:

I suggest yoy to check also Toy Train Heaven: