Compulsive Buyer or Train Nut??

kettlestack

Jan 18, 2002
Scotland UK
Visit site
Today I was looking at my collection of "N" rolling stock ..... I have no particular reason to like the RI RR, but....... I found I had two bachman RI 40' cars with MT trucks/couplers. I think it was the herald that took my fancy.

I'm partial to NP, BN, CB&Q and GN but found I have rolling stock from all over! ... I can move goods from coast to coast!!:D

I guess I'm a train freak coz I buy anything that looks good on high or low iron :) . I can't help it!! And to think I put leg irons on my wife when she hits the stores in the USA with a credit card in her pocket !!:) Fortunately when we both hit Caboose Hobbies in Denver she soon gets into my way of thinking. Am I lucky or what??

Are you a train freak or the other thing?

Errol ... The Lone Ranger heads west to Denver (again) :D

Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
Northern Rivers NSW Australia
I just visited my local "therapy centre" this arvo. Half way through my therapy session, they announced "SHOP SHUT"..... !:mad:
Instant panic attack.:eek: So much so that I raced around, got what I didn't need, and didn't get what I needed!

And..... to cap it all off! Got code 100 HO track and turnouts instead of code 75! The track and turnouts was the reason I needed therapy in the first place.:rolleyes:

Perhaps there was some underlying psycosomatic subconsious at work there. Now i'll have to go back tomorrow! :D

Bob Collins

Feb 1, 2001
Council Bluffs, IA
Visit site
Woodie;

It sounds like a well planned deception to insure you were good for at least two trips to the store. Now we'll wait to see if you have figured out how to parlay it into at least one more trip:D

Finished Bryson's book. If you don't take him too seriously it is really pretty funny. Needed to finish it as it is due back to the library, but I had to make a hard decision as my April MR was delivered to my post office box yesterday. Had to put it out of sight so I wasn't tempted:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bob